Welcome

Greetings,

This is a welcome post as an intro to my blogger. The following blogger you are about to see will mainly consist about 3 things:

Haikus

  • This is the beginning of a haiku series as well as a very nice start for people to see before the new year starts.

Interviews

  • These will all be interviews are general topics and see what are people's opinions on them. Each interview will probably have about 10-11 questions if not more.

Tongue Twisters

  • This will be just fun little tongue twisters to see if you can say them correctly for a good 5 times. You can even challenge yourself and others to try and say them 10 times fast.


How often will I post? As of right now, I plan to post about 12-15 posts a week if not more. At times, I might post 3-6 a day (1-2 haikus, 1-2 interviews, and 1-2 tongue twisters).  Also, if you are wondering, yes, I did write these haikus and tongue twisters. However, I might make some surprise posts as well, so be ready for whatever I post anything. So, enjoy this blog, comment down below and enjoy your reading.

Feel free to write comments on the future posts. :)

Comments

  1. I have read your profile and read your interviews, if you would like me to take part just email me and the questions. I am a barefoot PE Teacher who teaches 1500 boys PE who go barefoot in PE and Sport, indoors and outdoors. Please send follow up to garrypatterson678@btinternet.com as I don't use the barefeet373@gmail.com.

    Have a nice bare foot day.

    Garry

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barefoot Interview #36: Australia's Steve

Barefoot Interview #25: USA's James #2