Barefoot Interview #13: China's Ann

There are many different people from all over the world who like going barefoot. Some people like doing it as a hobby. On the other hand, other people who go barefoot as a tradition or as a part of their culture. Apparently, there are many who like going barefoot are unable to share their stories. So, this will be a long interviewing series and talking to people who are from all over and let them speak about their barefooting. So, welcome the newest barefoot interviewee, Ann, and this interview is actually in the form of a letter. So, here is Ann's letter about going barefoot.


Hi,
My name is Ann. I am (currently) a 16-year-old high school student born in Baotou, China. Going barefoot, for me, feels so comfortable; I try to walk barefoot on the beach, and I do. You shouldn't walk barefoot in some places, but sometimes you can relax that way. Three years ago, my parents took me to a beach; I walked barefoot in the soft sand, the feeling is very comfortable. I think some stores banned going barefoot is because some stores may think that walking barefoot may affect people's interest in shopping. My personal advice would to just don't go barefoot in public places. Although the importance of barefoot is highly important, pay attention to their image in front of others.


Conclusions.
I do thank Ann for taking the time and answering these questions (in the form of a letter) and as well as supporting that going barefoot is actually a good and healthy thing. Tune in next time when someone else in another country talks about their likes on barefooting. Remember, speak your mind and comment down below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barefoot Interview #36: Australia's Steve

Barefoot Interview #25: USA's James #2