Barefoot Interview #28: Thailand's Mr. Chayanon Thongkwawpana

There are many different people from all over the world who like going barefoot. Some people like doing it as a hobby. On the other hand, other people who go barefoot as a tradition or as a part of their culture. Apparently, there are many who like going barefoot are unable to share their stories. So, this will be a long interviewing series and talking to people who are from all over and let them speak about their barefooting. So, welcome the newest barefoot interviewee, Mr. Chayanon Thongkwawpana from Thailand. Here is what Mr. Chayanon Thongkwawpana had to say about being barefoot in the form of a letter.


Hello,
I am Mr. Chayanon Thongkwawpana from Chiang Rai, which is the large northernmost city in Thailand. Currently, I am a 22 year old 4th year student in a university. The interesting that inspired me to go barefoot is because I wanted to avoid them while riding vehicles. Some of the reason that I really like going barefoot is that it helps me relax my muscles. Besides home, I am barefoot mainly at the beaches and in temples. However, I would like to try and go barefoot in places like in the mountains and even in a waterfall. People should go barefoot more often besides at home and the beach because  I want people to feel more comfortable with natural and feel relax like for your foot calf muscles. I am highly honest to admit that the reason some stores banned going barefoot is that they want money; going barefoot saves money, so no wonder why stores banned it even though it is legal to do in public. You will feel relaxed when you are barefoot and everything should give it a try. Be friends with your feet and not fear them.


Conclusion.
I do thank by Mr. Chayanon Thongkwawpana for taking the time and answering these questions and as well as supporting that going barefoot is actually a good and healthy thing. Tune in next time when someone else in another country talks about their likes on barefooting. Remember, speak your mind and comment down below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barefoot Interview #36: Australia's Steve

Barefoot Interview #25: USA's James #2