Barefoot Interview #27: Thailand's Miss Onwara Thammajai

There are many different people from all over the world who like going barefoot. Some people like doing it as a hobby. On the other hand, other people who go barefoot as a tradition or as a part of their culture. Apparently, there are many who like going barefoot are unable to share their stories. So, this will be a long interviewing series and talking to people who are from all over and let them speak about their barefooting. So, welcome the newest barefoot interviewee, Miss Onwara Thammachai. Here is what Miss Onwara Thammachai had to say about being barefoot in the form of a letter.

Hello,
I am Miss Onwara Thammachai from Chiang Rai, which is the large northernmost city in Thailand. Currently, I am a 21 year old 3rd year student in a university. The things that inspired me to go barefoot were just the atmosphere and all of the soft grasses. I can feel natural whenever I am barefoot and I just love the cool temperature of sea and the soft of the beaches, which is the main place I am barefoot as well as home. Honestly, I would like to travel to both Hyams Beach, Australia and Morakot Cave, Trang, Thailand to go barefoot there as well. The main reason I think people should go barefoot more often besides at home and the beaches is because people should live with natural and be relaxed. I have never met any angry barefooters before since they are always calm and cheerful. It is highly sad that some stores in the USA banned people from going barefoot, but I think it is because they think it will be dangerous if you walk with barefoot on the street, but you can feel good with touching natural. So I guess you can say that store owners or so never felt free or so. Overall, people should give going barefoot in public a try; not only for health reasons, but also for being more open and relaxed.


Conclusion.
I do thank by Miss Onwara Thammachai for taking the time and answering these questions and as well as supporting that going barefoot is actually a good and healthy thing. Tune in next time when someone else in another country talks about their likes on barefooting. Remember, speak your mind and comment down below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barefoot Interview #36: Australia's Steve

Barefoot Interview #25: USA's James #2