Barefoot Interview #23: Jamaica's Ashley

There are many different people from all over the world who like going barefoot. Some people like doing it as a hobby. On the other hand, other people who go barefoot as a tradition or as a part of their culture. Apparently, there are many who like going barefoot are unable to share their stories. So, this will be a long interviewing series and talking to people who are from all over and let them speak about their barefooting. So, welcome the newest barefoot interviewee, Ashley. Ashley who is (currently) a 13 year old student who was both born and resides in St. Andrew, Jamaica. Here is what Ashley had to say about being barefoot in the form of a letter.


Hello,
I am Ashley; I'm currently a 13 year old student from St. Andrew, Jamaica. What inspired me to go barefoot (not fully but sometimes) is the health benefits. I actually read about the health benefits online and they were actually good. Another reason is that it feels natural. When I'm at home, I sometimes ditch my slippers and go barefoot cause it just feels comfortable and natural to give myself a break from shoes. I like going barefoot at the beach or pool and sometimes when I'm at home. A time I went barefoot and had fun doing so is at one of my slumber parties with my best friends. We just danced around, painted each others nails and do the typical girly stuff that girls do at a slumber party. It was so much fun. To be honest, I think it's safer to go barefoot at home or at the beach and I don't think people should go barefoot other wise. I would say to someone that thinks that barefooting is gross that it is indeed gross most times, but it can be fun at home and it's healthy. It just feels so natural.


Conclusion.
I do thank Ashley for taking the time and answering these questions and as well as supporting that going barefoot is actually a good and healthy thing. Tune in next time when someone else in another country talks about their likes on barefooting. Remember, speak your mind and comment down below.

Comments

  1. Why only at home and the beach? Why not everywhere that you can...?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barefoot Interview #36: Australia's Steve

Barefoot Interview #25: USA's James #2