Barefoot Interview #20: Indonesia's Ilfa 2

There are many different people from all over the world who like going barefoot. Some people like doing it as a hobby. On the other hand, other people who go barefoot as a tradition or as a part of their culture. Apparently, there are many who like going barefoot are unable to share their stories. So, this will be a long interviewing series and talking to people who are from all over and let them speak about their barefooting and even getting other things as well. 

This is the second post of Ilfa, who was born in Medan, Indonesia and resides in Batam, Kepulauan Riau, Indonesia. Here is actually a poem Ilfa wrote about going barefoot. Ilfa says that "this is my poem about "Life" tell about the struggle for the future and as well as the struggle of life to feel good and bad". 

Life
I walked down time would not be sure when it will come.
Search for traces of the missing, but the trail was half of the soles of bare feet.
Sunshine so close seemed to enter into the pores of my face.
I still do not know this trails.
However, my bare feet still hungry to follow the footsteps.
My legs are not so pretty to use shoes.
I try to barefoot so that you recognize me.
Step by step I will recognize the life which one would I choose.
Barefoot beautiful enough for me to give an imprint on your life story and their lives.

Conclusion.
I do thank Ilfa for letting me post her poem on my blog and as well as supporting that going barefoot is actually a good and healthy thing. Tune in next time when someone else in another country talks about their likes on barefooting. Remember, speak your mind and comment down below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barefoot Interview #36: Australia's Steve

Barefoot Interview #25: USA's James #2